Skip to main content

Bling version 2

The number 2 bling thing in my life is...
...my beloved MP3

The other went Petaling Street with Li Shan and Esther...erm~ damn long ago d. Hahahahaha~ Didn't have the chance to blog about it coz after I put the photo in my lappie, dia masuk "hospital". So had to blog now la.

We went to buy the bling stickers and while going round shopping and taking public transport and all sorts of things, I managed to bling up the whole thing. Damn proud of myself can??? I'm like so multi-task-able. Lolz~~~~

Well, shall stop all the talking and let you guys see the front and the back of it...


Nice or not??? Nice or not??? Tell me what you guys think!!!

Some may not like it like that, but sorry lah... I'm a lala mah... Hehe~ I really like bling bling stuff lor... currently still working on my phone. And later when my lappie returns, I bling it up too. Damn excited.
Don't you think when you see these shiny things you get so happy and glee??? I do lor... Summore my fave colors: pink and black and white... Summore I pasted one 'D' on it. Representing mine...
Please tell me what you guys think and whether or not you guys bling up ur stuff or nt. Share ur bling bling if you please. And drop me a line to show me yah!!!

Ok lah... that's all for today...

thanks for dropping by...
bubbye....

Comments