Skip to main content

New hairstyle...dunno the how many times one

I went for yet another new hairstyle. I didn't realized that but people told me that ever since I straightened my hair last year, I have been doing much more new tries on different hairstyles. Hehehe~ Well, people need to do some changes to see what suits them right?But of course all these includes money lah... Summore need to be daring. Or else you won't dare to try those weird hairstyles mia...

The other day I was thinking about going to Nika's house to get my fringe straighten. Coz the curls are all showing d. I blogged about it right??? Then my ma told me to get my haircut coz she thinks that my hair too long d. She says that I so lazy to comb hair and wash hair (its the truth :P) so might as well keep it short. But I didn't want to coz I miss my long wavy hair and I long to get back to that. But then after deciding not to cut my hair, I saw this on Cawaii...
The short hair one...

Damn cool right? Don't look at her face la... I know its damn weird. That's like her only face expression in the entire mag. What stupid model they hire you tell me... hahahahahahahahah~

Anyways, I really like the hairstyle. Like damn cool. I never had short hair till like this. Erm... I had damn short hair when I was a tomboy la... But it was not straight la... Curly like gila... I looked like shit back then.

After much thinking of whether to remain my length or cut to that hairstyle...
What do you think of it???

I straighten my fringe and the hair on top. Left the bottom untouched. So that my hair won't look flat. Coz I can't do side parting with straightened hair, I asked Nika to cut my fringe senget to look more like the model's hair.


After I cut the hair I regret for a bit coz with this hairstyle I looked more like a boy and can't pose like damn cute anymore. I tried and most attempts failed. Damn sad know... Why like this??? But after a couple of weeks...which is now, it looked better than these photos you see here. Erm~~~ will post them up soon la... And got people told me that I looked "you xing ge" (got my own personal style) with this hairstyle. So happy!!!!

K lah... gotta go...

Showcase is coming... Mixed feeling about it... Not happy with it but in a way I'm excited that its coming. Will tell you about it soon.

Bubbye for now....
The only photo that I took that made me looking like a girl... T______T

Comments