Skip to main content

Kena Saman by Clair

Person who tagged u is: Clair Leong

Your 5 impressions of him/her: Hmm~ Lemme think...cute, funny, should be gila like me, studies very hard, star-crazy???

Most memorable things he/she has done for u: Came and approach me at the Rain's concert

The most memorable words he/she said to u: You're Dorcas right?

If he/she becomes ur lover, u will: become a lesbian

If he/she becomes ur enemy, the reason will be: I've gone mad

List out the Top 5 presents u wish for:
1. Nintendo DS Lite-pink
2. More dresses
3. a brand new pink colour laptop
4. a violin
5. a branded bag

Pass the quiz to 10 ppl that u wish to know how they feel about u:
1. Li shan
2. Steffanie
3. Pam
4. Mel
5. Lei Yoon
6. Mich
7. Sharon
8. Queannie
9. Tricia
10. Er.... Sinren??? Hahahahah~

Who is no.7 having a relationship with?
Don't know leh... who ar?

Who is no.9 having a relationship with?
I know she has a bf but don't know the name. LOLZ~

If no.9 and no.1 are 2gether, will it be a good thing?
No lesbianism is allowed!!!

Wad about no.1 and no.5?
No lesbianism lor...

Wad is no.3 studying?
Er... she told me but I forgot. Damn it! I'm a lousy friend

When was the last time u chatted with no.6?
Damn long d lah wei. She's always busy. So I didn't chat with her.

Does no.4 work?
Yeah... part-time only la

Does no.8 have any cousin(s) in his/her skool?
no

Will u woo no.8?
no lah... I got neney d mah...

How about no.5?
No lah... How many times you wanna ask???

Does no.2 have any siblings?
Yes. A brother.

How did u get to know about no.3?
Were classmates

No.4?
From uni ler

Where does no.1 live at?
Puchong lor

How did u get to know no.2?
PBSM

Is no.5 the sexiest person in the world?
Memang sexy....

Comments