Skip to main content

Sadness strikes!!!


When I found the site to the item above...

When neney told me that the price of the item is reasonable...

When I happily decided that I would order that item as my first item pre-ordered online...

When I finally sent the order form to the admin at angelfac3...

When I almost jump up and hit the ceiling of my room when received the reply from the admin...

When I open up the mail...

I was devastated!!!


THE HOODED JACKET IS FUCKEN OUT-OF-STOCK!!!

I don't wanna talk to anyone until I find the same jacket and buys it. So if anyone found the similar thing anywhere and is cheaper than RM60, holler at ya girl. You wouldn't wanna a cheerful girl to lose her smile right???

I'm damn sad I'm gonna go drown in my tears right now.

Bubbye...

p/s: dammit!!! I so drama even after leaving high school. somebody crown me the drama queen!!!

Comments