Skip to main content

Online Shopping and Lunch with Mama

Hello...

Been quite er... should I say that I'm free? I mean there are some assignments to be done. One summary is due yesterday but its not done. Three essays not done. One composition due long ago, not done. And one more composition added today which is obviously not done. I guess I am not free lah. But since I got tired of stalking blogs and facebooking, I brought up a new hobby lately.

I had been window shopping online recently. I used to go to some stores overseas such as ANAP, Harajuku Lovers, Papergirlshop and Piggy Paradise. All of these obviously were impossible to be bought coz of the price and also some doesn't ship to Malaysia. Recently I found a couple of sites which are based in Malaysia. And their clothes are not bad wor...

I had my eyes on a couple of the clothes and planned to buy them. But I had to wait till I get my pocket money and also ang pow money. Hehehehehehe~ Can't wait!!!

Anyways, here are a few of the things I found on these sites that are nice and some of which I would wanna buy.

I like this jacket like gila!!! Why so nice??? Some more got hood lagi!!! So gonna get it. This jacket comes in black also. The price also quite reasonable. But I forgot how much was it 'tho. hahahahahaha~ Gotta check the site later.

Another hooded jacket. But this one is more like a sweater. So nice also right? Wanna get this too. But I don't really like the dog printed in the middle of the sweater. Why the heck wanna put that in the middle? Not nice also. Isk!!!!

Anyways, this comes in blue and white. Forgot about the price too. And what's worst? I even forgot the sites url. The clothes there all quite nice. Shit!!!! How to buy like that you tell me???

So sweet lah this dress. I guess you guys already know that I am crazy bout dresses lately right? See dress sure gila one. But this dress' colour like a bit too sweet for me. I think it will make me look darker in it. But nice lah this dress. Should I get it??? Somebody tell me lah!!!

I'm not looking at the top lah. Hahahahahaha~ But I think it looked not bad also lah. I'm eyeing on the pants. Saw this lookalike back in Melaka. But its damn shitass expensive. RM80++. For a short pants and two piece of cloth extra??? Not worth it lah. This one is RM30++ if not mistaken lah.

The model looked so funny lah. Hahahahahha~ The whole site the model just pose like that. Damn hilarious. Hahahahahaah~

I love this like hell!!! So nice right??? It looked like a corset but its not. And its cheaper than a corset. I wanna get this but tell me where can I wear this to? Takkan I wear to class right? So inappropriate. Then I don't club as much. So no point buying. But I still wanna buy lah. shit!!!!

Last but not least, I found a site which sells one of the love of my life:
BAGS!!!

This site sells branded bags. Don't know if it genuine or fake lah. They say nie genuine manatau its fake and I buy it. And I would be ashamed all my life coz I bought a fake branded goods.

The price somehow looks genuine and it comes with those casing and all. Looks real. Hmmm~ any expert on genuine branded goods? Come and tell me how to see whether its real or fake in photos.

Well, that's all bout shopping. Will be still doing more window shopping and search for the site to the hooded jackets above. I really want it lah. I lost my jacket. I mean the hooded one. And I have to have one hooded jacket. I don't care. I gotta get it before going to genting with neney.

Ok, enough drama. Photos time.

LUNCH WITH MAMA AT MAHKOTA PARADE 4 JAN 2008

Going out with mama means good food and great shopping time. That's why I love going out with Mama. *hug hug*

Anyways, we wanted to try the Sibaraku buffet which everyone is talking about. But because of my tummy ache. We delayed to go to the shop and it was closed when we reached there. Dammit lah. The toilet and the shop bukan nye jauh sangat. I guess we were meant not to get in that store. T____T

So we decided to go to the shop beside Sibaraku which was Kenny rogers Roasters. Had not been there for like N centuries. Eh... wait! I think I went with Esther when I first got paid for teaching Wei Xian.

Mama arranged it this way coz she thinks it'll look nicer in photos. Hahahahahah~ She knows that I blog. So she make sure I take nice photos of her things. Hahahahahaha~ What la... Food only what...

Oh... That's her muffin and her cappucino or whatever lah. Couldn't remember.


My Esprit

Nice, nice. Hadn't drank this like for years. Last time was when I was in high school.

Mama's chicken garden salad

Mama's on diet again. She's not fat lah I think. But she says she can't get into some clothes so she has to stick to the 2 meals per day thing.

This is what I ordered

Its a promotional set where you have a choice of pasta with quarter of a chicken and a side dish. I think promotion ends d. Coz the last time Esther, Li shan and I wanted to go eat don't have this set d.

Thank God mama doesn't read the blog. Hahahahahahaha~ But at least I choose the better looking one lor. The other one lagi ugly. Hhahahahahahahahha~

I also don't look as good lah right? Ooooo~ And I'm wearing my Mashi Maro tee. How cute.... Lolz~

Well, after that, like I said, Mama brought me shopping and bought a couple of things for uni. Yeah, now people know that I ponteng one week of uni and spent it shopping. Hahahahahahah~ Actually I was still sick. But was much better so ma brought me to buy some stuff for uni lor.

Anyways, here are the things I bought that day...
I forgot where I bought this but it was damn cheap. If bought it from Sasa, its about RM40++. I bought this less than RM10. Don't know whether quality same or not lah. But seeing that my toenail's beads still not removable yet. I guess my glue is strong enough for anything lah.

Talking bout my toenails, somebody please teach me what to do to remove those beads lah. I wanna do new stuff for CNY lah. Now can't do no shits on it. -_-lll

Then Mama brought me to Popular to get what dad promised to get me for my birthday...
Well, if its from Besta, there's only one thing possible right?

I told my parents how my English went down the drain and how difficult it is for me to translate English or Chinese to BM to write my proposal. I also told them that bringing heavy dictionaries around is not so convenient. I told them (which was quite a lie) that everyone is bringing a electronic dictionary around. Then thinking that if they wanna get me a electronic dictionary, why not terus get me a DS Lite right? Hahahahaha~

So dad asked mum to bring me to get it lor. At first we went to Jusco to see another brand. er... can't remember the brand's name lah. That brand not that good lah. The sound of the narrator was terrible. Sound so mechanic. Then summore they don't include any memory cards. Have to separately get the memory cards.

Then we went to Popular. Besta to me is like the best lah. Esther is using it. And some other people I know are using it. So I know lah. Ah Hong kor kor recommended this model which has a lot of languages one. I mean dictionary lah. Got chinese, english, malay, japanese and korean. Its built-in and no need to buy extra memory cards.

So that's what I got lah. And due to promotional season. They gave us 3 free memory cards. One is the latest BM-Chinese-English dictionary. Which I need a lot. The other two is a dunno what dictionary and Britannica Encyclopedia.

Now I'm using it not only as my dictionary. Its almost like a PDA. And got games to play summore. Oh... and I can learn some simple Japanese and Korean in it. And what's more... I'm like addicted to the Free Cells game that I need to play it before going to sleep. Play d terus can sleep. Hahahahahahah~

Nice not?

Oops~ didn't blur out my bulu kaki. Damn digusting right? Hahahahahaahha~

Ney, you have to live with my bulu kaki whether you like it or not. Hahahahahahaha~ Coz I can live with yours and its more disgusting compared to mine.

Ok lah... that's all for today.

I guess it was not easy living with people whom you have not know all your life or different background from yours. Ever since leaving my comfort zone, I had learn to do just that. Its hard but I know its not easy living me either. For those who have lived with other people will know.

Gotta go get my assignments done.

Tata...

Comments