Skip to main content

period and being sick in December

hello...

yes, finally the big P had hit me. Period had come and it did not hurt so badly this time. Well, it did hurt and was not able to sleep and also the loya feeling did hit me. But it was way better compared to last time.

I don't know how to end the pain completely. Some people had never had period pain. Can you believe that? And they lead a normal life. I mean to not have period pain I had to eat some Chinese meds and not drink cold drinks. But these people can do anything they like and have no period pain. How lucky is that??? But still I should thank god that I can get period coz some people only get it once a year. Sounds scary to me, doesn't it?

Anyways, here are the photos I took when I was sick during December...

I had bad skin coz I was too sick to wake up to wash my face. Hahahahaha~ don't ask me what stupid reason is that. Summore I didn't have the strength to apply any moisturizer and those other stuff i put on my face regularly.

Dark circle leh... coz I didn't sleep lah at night. Cough too much.

Here are the medicines I take...
Taste like crap

Why lah cough syrup or any other medicine cannot taste better arh? Hate it lah...

Anyways, this is one of the many cough syrup I took. Don't know how many bottles I had gulp down my throat. This one (in the photo) which I took it from Klinik Kesihatan Air Keroh, itself, I've drank 2 bottles.

Urgh~ I never wanna get sick ever!!!!

In other words, ERYTHROMYCIN = ANTIBIOTICS

I think the doctor knows that I like pink. Check out the beautiful pills...
I said they were pretty doesn't mean that i like them k? They may look pretty but still taste like crap.

After that last time I got sick, I told myself I will never get sick ever again. I will be Wonder Woman. Wahahahahahahahahah~ Sick's very tiring and its really hard to bear. Don't wanna go through that ever again. Tapi I still like flu lah. Hahahahahaha~

K lah. That's all for today.
Before I go, here's another scary photo of me...
Its that not amused pose again...

Scary right??? Pastor said everyone wanted to look cute on their blog. Well, I guess not me. Hahaahhahaha~

Bubbye...

Comments